miércoles, 6 de agosto de 2008

Desire

Awakened this dying season such a beauty to behold.
Oh autumn hath arrived a tragedy painted dead!
Fallen am I without nothing to say... I'm lost in a region of doleful shades.
I am withering away
I'd well in the shadows of life. A dismal state of mind, I'm in pain...
Oh sun I hate thy beams!
Leave me here to sleep and dream.
In the midst of falling leaves...In a garden of endless grief...I yearn for... my precious one.
"Beneath a pale grey sky I dream of your embrace"
How I wish I had you near in this ¡oh so dolorous life!
Where dreams turn to dust I have lost all my hope...Of lasting pain and distress in my world.
Is so silent there...
The sorrow of my soul, earthbound and cold, told me; I welcome to the Eternal sleep.
Silent advent of white death...I feel so cold!
Silent advent of white death...I feel so cold!
Crystallized tears falling still...Oh autumn hath died!
Enshrouded am I in thy mist of endless gloom
Enthralled am I by thy beauty.
How I wish how I wish!
In the midst of falling snow...In a garden of endless grief...My forlorn soul of misery.
Where peace and rest can never had well!
Hope never comes
I see no point in going on!
Still I dream but now I know: I dream a lie, so I close my eyes and I sigh.
A life of shattered dreams; I cannot longer be!I enter to the halls of eternal sleep...

Banner made with BannerFans.com, hosted on ImageShack.us


No hay comentarios:

Photobucket

Este sitio es una extensión de QEPD Empire de la Dame de l'horreur...
Un lugar diferente donde podrán encontrar ademas de música, películas, vídeos, e-books, historias, reseñas, escritos, poemas... todo lo referente al mundo de la literatura..
Es un sitio de libre expresión para todos, no vivimos de sueños, No nos creemos eternos... Intentamos compartir en esta cultura del modo mas claro posible, nos gustaría intercambiar ideas y pensamientos, estamos dispuestos a recibir sugerencias, correcciones si son necesarias.
Pueden dejar sus comentarios en las entradas y sino no lo creen necesario igualmente gracias por su visita.

Att:

۞...Lady Røxx§anny...)O(